Sunday 1 January 2012

Cousins, second cousins, primos & primas

All I have to say is that I have some darn cute cousins!  After spending the past 30 hours with a gaggle of them, I thought I would share some photos.  In no particular order, here are a few of my Brazilian priminhos and Canadian cousins - with my apologies to the many cousins who are missing from the photos....And yes, some of these photos were stolen off Facebook, from weddings and parties that I didn't even get to go to!



















OK, maybe not cousins, but still cute and worthy of posting on the internet: Auntie Lizz making faces on Skype (with Ryan looking amused in the background)

2 comments:

Born Again Brazilian said...

All adorable!! Much like Sophia's cousins, you can pretty much guess the Brazilans from the Canadians (Chicagoan in Sophia's case). Great pictures!!

Elis said...

Thanks! So true. I figured that the pictures didn't need any description....just lots of cousins and lots of cuteness, all mixed together...!